I am not a big fan of supplements, and believe only in healthy, clean, natural eating. I don’t believe in multi-vitamins, or any other pills that assure you in healthy and long life.
I do take some supplements and would like to share with you today, what works for me.
1.Garden of Life Raw Probiotics, Women, 90 Capsules
RAW Probiotics™ Women goes Beyond Probiotics offering a broad range of benefits specifically targeted for women:
- Supports colon health, bowel regularity and overall digestive function†
- Supports gut-related immune system function and overall immune system health†
- Supports healthy microbial balance by promoting healthy bacteria in the gut†
- Supports healthy nutrient absorption and assimilation†
- Relieves occasional gas and constipation†
- Supports vaginal health and healthy thyroid function†
- Emerging science suggests vitamin D supports breast health†
I personally take them twice a day in the morning and at night.
- Helps your body process difficult-to-digest foods such as dairy, grains, sugars, nuts, seeds, beans, broccoli and cabbage†
- Supports colon health and overall digestive function†
- Supports gut-related immune system health†
- Reduces occasional post meal gas and bloating†
- Supports bone health and a healthy metabolism†
- pH optimized enzyme support for the entire digestive tract†
- Emerging science suggest that vitamin D supports breast health†
I try to take these 3 times a day before every meal.
The best price as I said I found on Vitacost.
Noni Juice and Aloe Vera juice I add to my morning lemon warm water with some apple cider vinegar and honey. This drink gives you energy, speeds up your metabolism, cleans your colon system, helps your skin to glow.
You can find it on Amazon or Vitacost.
I take Amino Acids after every workout. These are the best for me.
Does Not Contain: Yeast, corn, wheat, soy, gluten, milk, salt, sugar, starch, preservatives or artificial color.
They help your muscles to heal after the workout, support your health and if you take them before exercising they will definitely give your the energy to hit your workout the best way.
I don’t really take protein powders very often. It is an emergency food for me. If I don’t have time to make some food, I just make a protein shake with berries, almond milk and this vegan protein powder.
These are the supplements that I usually take.
Do you take any supplements? What works for you?
Share your thoughts and experience.