I always try to make my Vitacost order once in 2 months, so I get enough stuff to last us for a while.
I mentioned already in the previous post, that their prices are unbeatable, but sometimes you should check it out, because you can find the same product for less money in the grocery store.( It happened to me maybe once), but I still saved the money because of using the coupons, and promo codes.
This time the order was big, because I needed different kinds of gluten-free flours, soap for Sophia, salt, coconut milk etc.
This is what I get:
How to save even more on Vitacost?
1. I used the promo code for 10% off for my order.
2. Because I ordered Bob’s Mill brand products they had extra 20% off this brand.
3. I also saved 10% off for some items using the options Set&Save. You just set the delivery for particular items you want to get regularly, and this let you save extra 10%
4. Because I was ordering some coconut products they had a promotion and gave me 3 jars of coconut oil for free.
Generally I saved around 60$ of my order.
Here are some things that I usually order from Vitacost:
1. Earth’s Best Tots Flushable Wipes. Chlorine Free.
These are the best wet wipes for potty training and they are chemicals free. They are more expensive in the regular store. I ended up paying 2.96$ for a package.
2. Mary’s Gone Crackers. Original Seed Crackers.
These are my favorite REAL gluten-free crackers. They taste super delicious. GMO free, organic, nut free, dairy free, gluten free. The best price on Vitacost. They cost 5.60$ at Whole Foods. I ended up paying 4.31$
3. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt Fine Ground.
I only buy Celtic Sea salt. Celtic salt is good for you and when you use it, you don’t need a lot of it, just a little.
The price at Whole Foods is 13$. I ended up paying 8.90$
4. Vitacost Organic Certified Tahitian Noni Juice.
I take it every morning, and the benefits of it are priceless:
1. Fight the cancer.
2. Promotes Cellular Health.
3. Combat Fatigue.
Noni Juice is usually expensive, and the best price I found on Vitacost-8.99$
5. Avalon Organics Tear-Free Baby Shampoo and Body Wash.
This is the only soap that I use for my daughter. Her skin is very sensitive and it gets worse in winter. This soap has no chemicals, no smell, and works great for us. Vitacost Price 5.45$, Whole Foods Price 8.50$
This is a little example how to save money on healthy organic products.
So if you want to try their service you can use the link:
to get 10$ off your first purchase.