Why sweet potato is better than the regular one?
Look at this table:
This is the other proof to go with sweet potato.
My choice this time was sweet potato tots. Yes, you can find them at any grocery store at the freeze isle, but as usual it’s packed with tons of unknown ingredients, chemicals and GMOs. Here is a picture of Trader&Joe’s Sweet Potato Tots ingredients that I took today:
Soy Oil, Corn Starch flash the RED light for me!!!! GMO!!!!
The best choice is homemade ones!!!!
The recipe I am sharing today is a healthy version of potato tots. It’s fat free, gluten free and tastes really good.
Homemade Sweet Potato Tots.
- 1 lb sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Boil a large pot of water.
- Add the potatoes to the water and boil for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the water and allow to cool.
- Once cool enough to handle, peel the potatoes.
- Shred the peeled potatoes with a box grater.
- Add the grated sweet potatoes to a large bowl with the flour and salt and garlic. Combine well.
- Roll and squish the potatoes into tot shapes.
- Place them on a baking sheet and into a 375° oven for 30 minutes.
Guess who liked them the most?