Few years ago one of my friend taught me how to make Christmas ornaments. Sophia was a baby at that time, and she wasn’t involved into the process.
I couldn’t wait to do it with her, and this year she is old enough to help me, or make her owns.
We decided to make picture ornaments for her friends.
I founded some pictures, printed them out.
We got wooden ornaments, paints, modpodge, paint brushes.
I worked with the paint most of the times, sometimes Sophia helped me.
She enjoyed doing modpodge, and picked the pictures later.
We let them dry for a few hours.
This is a great holiday activity to do with your kids.
Yesterday, we also got together with our playgroup and had a little celebration of coming holidays.
The host mom organized this cool ornament decoration for us, which we really enjoyed.
Roella Thank you again for hosting Christmas playmate. We really had a great time!!!!
- DIY Dough Christmas Ornaments (thethingsivemade.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Ornaments with Clear Scraps and S.E.I.~ (clearscraps.typepad.com)
- Astrological ornament collection, royal blue, taurus, cancer, leo, etc. (artisticjewelrybytheresa.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Christmas Ornament (momgonecrafty.wordpress.com)
- 10 DIY Christmas Ornaments (lovem.co)
- 5 Simple Christmas Ornaments For Kids To Make (handmadecharlotte.com)
- 5 DIY Christmas Ornaments (cliffsandcanyons.wordpress.com)