Today I have been nominated to the other Liebster Award by Food, Fitness and Folly.
Thank you again for the nominee and nice words about my blog. It means a lot to me.
What is Liebster Award?
Liebster Award highlights blogs that have less than 200 followers as a way to recognize new and upcoming blogs. I am so honored to be apart of this group of nominees.
After being nominated, each nominee must:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.
Here are the questions from Food, Fitness and Folly:
1. What brought you to your health/fitness/foodie journey?
After my baby was born I decided to change my life completely. First it was about loosing post pregnancy weight, but it turned to the long and challenging journey about becoming fit, healthy and happy person.
2. If you could go anywhere in the world to try a new food where would it be?
3. What is your absolute favorite workout routine – share it!
I really like Jillian Michael’s workout sessions. They kick you ass and make you strong!!!
4. Share a link for your favorite recipe – either your own or another’s.
Grilled Peaches Spring Rolls. I can eat them every day.
5. Foodies- who is your biggest food inspiration blog? Fitness Buffs- who is your biggest fitness inspiration blog?
ThisRawsome Vegan Life. Amazing girl with amazing recipes.
I don’t really have any particular fitness inspiration blog, because I like a lot of them, but two of the women who inspired me is definitely Jillian Michaels and Kimberly Snyder.
6. What is your favorite relaxing activity?
Shopping, Cooking, Reading.
7. So far in your life, what is a lesson you’ve learned or motto you live by?
Be nice to people and they will pay you off.
8. Why blogging?
I like to share useful information with people and help them to find the healthy choice.
9. Favorite breakfast food?
Omelet. But honestly, I didn’t have it for a while already. My breakfast is just green smoothie, and I am happy with it.
10. Favorite outdoor activity?
Bloggers I nominate:
I am going to be lazy this time, and use the same questions as I used for my other nominations:
Questions for my nominations:
1. What’s your favorite thing to wear?
2.What’s your favorite holiday?
3. What’s your guilty pleasure?
4. Veggies or fruits?
5. If you could pack a suitcase to anywhere right now, what would you pack and where would you go?
6. Have you ever lived in another country? Where and for how long?
7. What are your 5 must-have foods?
8. What is one of your biggest regrets?
9. What do you want your legacy to be?
10. What is your dream job?
I can’t wait to see everyone’s responses!!!